Social Icons

.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Boston Musical Instrument Rental

I've noticed a need for Boston area musicians to have access to quality equipment. Clubs are under-equipped, churches have sub-par sound systems, aspiring professionals are playing with old beat-up keyboards, and recording artists are using just whatever they can find. I want to help out.

I am renting my collection of keyboards, speakers, and mics. I have:

Keyboards 
Hammond SK2 Dual Manual Organ
Yamaha P60 weighted 88-key digital piano

Sound Reinforcement  
QSC K10 PA system, 2- 1000watt loudspeakers with poles
Soundcraft 10-channel mixer
BLUE Spark large diaphragm condenser mic
Cascade Elroy large diaphram tube mic
8-channel snake
Neo Ventilator Digital Leslie Simulator
POSSE Personal Audio In-Ear Monitoring System

Stage Lighting Effects
Two American DJ Warp sound-activated multi-colored moonflowers
American DJ white moonflower

I can rent these or combinations of these for $30 day or $50-$75 for a bundle.

Contact me for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment