Social Icons

.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Updates: December 2011

2011 has been a busy year for Max and I. This year we graduated college, licensed our first song, wrote and finished more songs that ever before and connected with and collaborated with several great, promising new artists.

 Be on the look-out for Jurmane, a young Soul singer from Texas, who will have our song "Put The Day on Hold" on his newest album, coming out soon. Our friend Ernest "Efficial" Dudley released his debut album "Through My Eyez" in August. I helped him with writing, recording, and producing several of the tracks on the album, including, "Unfair" and "Worth It All". You can
buy his album HERE

 Also, I've got a new artist in Canada interest in recording "Worth It All" for her next project. More details to come... And, Max and I have started working on a big project with local artist Breanne Primeau. She has an incredible voice, a great message, and she loves our work: a great combination. 

Stay tuned for more from your favorite songwriters.

 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, if I don't write again before then,

 Dominic

No comments:

Post a Comment