Social Icons

.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Recommendations


I'd like to post some recent recommendations of my work:

“Dominic is very possible the most astonishing Musician I have ever had the pleasure to work with. A true 'Renaissance man', he is the drummer/pianist/vocalist in my current band 'Orchestra Ozone'. He is an astute businessman with a very keen sense for PR, esp. the visuals of promotional material. Because I work, perform & collaborate on writing tunes with him, I have watched him under pressure. This is a man who is mastered in restraint, & NEVER looses his cool. Dominic is good natured, very hard working, thorough in everything he does. He composes, arranges, & knows how to run a business. This is a man who is going to make his mark on the music world. Count on it!” 
     -Alida Rohr

"Dominic is very competent but unassuming musician who knows very well how to navigate the whole music industry system. Dominic is a very savvy businessman and manager who knows how to operate and manage a business. I trust him and highly recommend for any business endeavor."
     -Nunotte Zama

“Dominic is a creative and enterprising young man. He works with passion to achieve his goals and has a very strong "can do" attitude. He is a pleasure to work with and was a major asset on every team we were on. I cannot recommend him highly enough.”
     -Max Macrides

“Dominic French is a gifted musician, writer and arranger. He not only generates an endless flow of creative ideas but can personally execute them or direct other musicians to execute them. He was a pleasure to work with in preproduction and in the studio. I appreciate his commitment to the job at hand and I hope we get the opportunity to work together in the future.”
     -Michael Macrides

No comments:

Post a Comment